Monday 26 March 2007

Iraqi Dinar...the web's worst, best kept secret

So there I was in the pub the other night when talk turned to the Iraqi Dinar. It seems investors are speculating that once the Dinar hits the open market, the value will increase to that of the US Dollar, and they will be millionaires. Buying this currency seems to be the worst, best kept secret on the web at the moment. So off I headed to eBay and got myself a few.
Next thing I hear is all the negative publicity, bad value for money prophecies and counterfeits stories. I'll post again when I get my hands on my purchase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am in the same shoes. Waiting for my first purchase of dinar. If and when the economy booms i believe there will be alot of rich people out there. But dont tell too many people!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just happened to stumble across your blog. I'd be happy to share any insights that I've learned as a registered dealer of the past year. And let me know if your happy with your first order.

Kind Regards,

Ken

Colin Cooney said...

Bought my currency on a Thursday evening and it arrived, as described, the following Monday. Very prompt indeed. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it.